Our guides are certified and are Wilderness First Responders. We take our job of providing outstanding guide service very seriously. You safety is our top priority along with offering you an unforgettable experience. We want the opportunity to share the treasures of our favorite destinations. Sea kayaking is a gentle way to explore nature. It is like backpacking on the water. You will experience the camaraderie of fellow paddlers, the beauty of nature and the sound of silence. You may even rediscover yourself, family and friends. Join us for an adventure that you will not soon forget
10,000 Islands in the Everglades of Florida
Three days, two nights primitive camping
Join us in the everglades and 10,000 islands. A tropical wonderland of rich mangrove islands, teal blue water, hundreds of different bird species, dolphins that pass around your kayak like a river around a rock, the elusive West Indian manatee. Please call for additional details of this great kayak adventure.
Fee: $585.00 per person. Includes guide,kayak, gear, camping gear(camp stool, tent and sleeping pad), and meals. If you have your own kayak the fee is $500.00.
Dates: Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in December(except for Christmas weekend) , January and the 1st two weeks of February.
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag that will fit in a small hatch opening.
- Bug hood, bug repellant, Avon’s Skin so Soft.
- Light weight, quick drying pants and long sleeve shirt.
- Light weight, quick drying shorts and top.
- Kayak shoes, Land shoes, socks.
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, snacks, water.
- Wet wipes, camp pillow, camera, binoculars, CD Player with headset, or ear plugs (someone always snores).
- Wind breaker and light fleece; something for cool evenings.
- Raingear, paddling gloves, mesh bag for shell collecting.
- Personal hygiene items, RX for head aches, stomach ache, sea sickness, benadryl for insect bites.